Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some Blizzak snow tires on my stock rims (too bad it didn't snow in Minneapolis this year) and I am looking for new rims for my stock 17" tires. I am finding the 5 x 5.5 (5 x 139) bolt pattern is not too common. I've checked Tire Rack, Discount Tire and a bunch of other sites looking for 17" rims. I don't want to spend the $ for 18" wheels & tires although I may have to pop for a set if I can't find 17". I use the truck for work and don't want 20" or larger.

There probably isn't much of a market for the 265/65-17 stock tires judging from the problems I had finding snows last fall. Between the blank stares and guys going out to confirm the size cuz they thought couldn't read, I quickly figured this was a new, oddball size.

Has anyone seen any decent 17" rims that don't look like they belong on a NBA players Escalade? I like the light, thin spoke look.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Check eBay Motors. Look for "Dodge" in the title of the auction. I'm pretty sure that the Ram's have that same bolt pattern so you should have plenty of choices.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Centerline wheels, have some cool wheels for our trucks check out their website, also check under the parts information section, you might see something you like.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks dakota_john. I found a couple of wheels that I like on the Centerline site and one, the Tomahawk Stingray III, is only $792 a set (+++ I'm sure).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts