Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I was looking through the glove compartment in my Durango......

It is unusual to find an owners manual in a used vehicle, but I found something more unusual.

In with the owners manual, I found a master build sheet for my Durango.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
The other day I was looking through the glove compartment in my Durango......

It is unusual to find an owners manual in a used vehicle, but I found something more unusual.

In with the owners manual, I found a master build sheet for my Durango.
care to share more info?
i want a copy lol

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
You can get the build sheet by emailing chrysler or some dealers will print it out.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Yah i just went to the Chryslet web site, entered in my vin and emailed them requesting build sheet and got it a couple days later.

·
Eatin' Ford Shittin Chevy
325 Posts
fuckin money!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats on the finds, Fire! Mine came with nothing but an EOM key fob that used to work the OEM alarm...LOL!

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
When I bought my Durango it came with the owners manual, some receipts, and the original window sticker. Pretty cool to check out the sticker, original sticker price was $30,363.

·
Registered
242 Posts
my durango only came with weapons under the seat?

my last rig, my xj had a marine issue k-bar knife jammed in the passenger side seat springs. the rango had a collapsible riot baton under the passenger seat?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
mine had moose shit on the a-pillar!

·
Registered
242 Posts
i thought the moose shit was a factory option :jester:

most people would pass on the option mostly due to the high cost compared to the actual benefits. you have a very rare durango.

·
Registered
91 Posts
my durango only came with weapons under the seat?

my last rig, my xj had a marine issue k-bar knife jammed in the passenger side seat springs. the rango had a collapsible riot baton under the passenger seat?
You're moving up on the weapons find, Rock. Mebbe your next veh will have a gun or something. :D

·
sixpack
104 Posts
When I bought my Durango it came with the owners manual, some receipts, and the original window sticker. Pretty cool to check out the sticker, original sticker price was $30,363.
I had the same documents delivered with my car. Except the Norwegian sticker price was equivalent to $66.500, converted to two seat only and national truck specifications to SAVE taxes. Anyone crazy enough to order it all original 5 or 7-seat would bleed for it, around $160.000. I believe they didn't sell some :forehead:

·
Registered
242 Posts
i was thinking along those lines. my luck the weapon would be stolen or something.

You're moving up on the weapons find, Rock. Mebbe your next veh will have a gun or something. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
i was thinking along those lines. my luck the weapon would be stolen or something.
Yikes! Then I wouldn't want it to happen to you! I'd take the weapon to the local Police and explain the situation.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
i thought the moose shit was a factory option :jester:

most people would pass on the option mostly due to the high cost compared to the actual benefits. you have a very rare durango.
I think it was an add on!:jester:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts