Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i nead a diagram or routing map of all the vacuum lines under the hood for a 1999 dodge durango 5.2 and before u post no ther is not one under the hood or in the back of my chiltons manual,there is a hard platic line that runs along the top of the firewall that has a tee on each side of the motor i nead to to know that it feads to and how since i am fixing a fire damaged veichle its was one of the only things destroyed. any help would be greatly
appreciatied.

· 5 Door Whore #176
233 Posts
I don't have a vacuum diagram but I do know that the line that runs across the hood the one tee goes through the firewall by the heater hoses and supplies vacuum for the hvac controls I can go out and look at mine next time I am out there but I'm sure someone will have a diagram

· Premium Member
14,342 Posts
That long line connects to the brake booster and also has a T for the hvac controls that goes in by the heater hoses. The other side goes to both the vacuum canister under the wiper cowl and the cruise control.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.