Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Blown and Squirted
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for 1 or more person in the North East to go in on a Hotchkis Group buy from Sam at socaldakota. I am in broomall PA 19008. If we get it all shipped to the same location, everyone gets free shipping (save $100) so the total for the TVS is $769. The plan is to get it shipped to a dealership in Devon PA, you can pick it up there. I will be delivering one kit to Cecil for one person who is already commited, so this can work for MD guys too.

Email me at [email protected] Target time is 2 weeks from now.

·
Blown and Squirted
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone who is interested please email me a response to this:

I just got off the phone with Sam from Socaldakota. We need to
get the kits ordered by march 9th in order for me to be able to deliver them
to Cecil on the 19th. We need to order four kits at the same time. Myself and a gentleman from Ohio are definite, I have one other person very interested and one up in the air. So hopefully we can get this to work.
I get my tax return on the 4th so I would like to order as soon
after that as possible. Please let me know what you want to do, and what
year, cab engine and trim
level your truck is so I can get a list of part numbers together for Sam. Also, your cell phone number would be helpful.

Also, would you want to pick them up in PA or meet us at Cecil on the 19th? (this is the final date, changed from the tentative 29th date)

Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks
Chris Orlando
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.