Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Ga boy here checking in! My crew rides up to the Concord/Kanapolis area around Sept. for the pebble pusher's (Scr8pfest) show. Ddraggin do you or your club ever make it to that show?

· Registered
112 Posts
Shows

I don't think we have that one in our list. Got info? I love some of the vehicles PP has in their club. We do go to the Whitlee shows in Columbia, SC and Bash at the Beach in Mrytle Beach. Last October we went to Slamfest in Florida. You possible you should cruise up to Columbi one weekend for a show (not the best show, you pretty much show up and get a trophy, but I just love going). I would love to check out truck, my girlfriend loves QC too.

Later,

· Registered
112 Posts
Nice

Dude, that looks sweet. Is that a mono leaf system in the back? If not please tell, maybe I can use the same on my D. I might just have to make a road trip to come talk to you and your friends at the shop. Once again, very bad a$$.

Later,

G

·
yeah, its one leaf and the helper (small leaf). I Want to switch it over to the 4 link before too long. I dont know how far you are from atlanta but but Godfather customs usually puts on a show around april or may thats pretty good for a 1 day show. I have not heard for sure if its gonna happen this year or not but you might look into going. We will be there for sure. I was there 2 years ago and last year I attempted to go...........ran into trouble on the way there when I was in bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate and started hitting switches. It was all fun and games till I was dragging the rear end and pushed my muffler into the drive shaft and snapped it (drive shaft) in two. Luckily I was only going about 10 mph or it could have been ugly.

· Registered
1,177 Posts
shout out from fayetteville N.C.

· Registered
74 Posts
New Bern / Cherry Point... Native to PA

· Premium Member
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I'm ever out and not in a hurry to get somewhere I'll try to run down some of the R/T guys here. there was 1 guy that had one when I got mine now theres 4 Flame Red CC R/Ts and 1 Nice Black CC R/T and a yellow Reg cab R/T I just seen today on the way home don't know if it or the black one was just passing through or what. I haven't seen them

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.