Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
The ice was slippery? :jester: Looked like fun.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha my friend actually had signs of a fever when we took this soo after we shot the video i took him home.

Yeah it is, its the same lake me and my friends did 95mph on in his accord lol.
we usually get sleds and some rope and we toe the sleds and that's were the real fun is.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Haha my friend actually had signs of a fever when we took this soo after we shot the video i took him home.

we usually get sleds and some rope and we toe the sleds and that's were the real fun is.
holy shit...how did you stop?

looks like fun but i'd be too scared of a thin spot.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My new mud tires stoped on a dime jk, i'm guessing the weight of the durango helped stop it, and turning it slows it down a bit, i was tooling around in the vid half the time in just 2wd then i tryed 4wd.

I try not to think about it, i usually get of the lake when i start to hear the ice crack no joke.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
i was talkin about the accord...lol. seems like 95mph in a light ass sedan makes it hard to slow or stop....would be an ass-puckerin' experience for me.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

The speedo was probably reading 95 MPH lol. No way an Accord was going that fast on a fozen lake - you know how much room you'd need to do that? lol

Playing on the ice is fun though, until your truck falls through and the insurance company laughs at you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No it was going 95mph we were flying, and that car is actually pretty peppy lol. Like i said the lake is about 2 miles long that's plenty of room to hit 95mph, and i know for a fact the tires wernt just spinning cause we were on packed down snow, the entire lake was covered in it and it was fairly smooth.

The insurance company would be the last people i would be thinking about, the town charges $600 a week for vehicles that fall in the lake, no joke.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
They are like that here too. Plus you have the environmental issues/charges that go along with it. By the time you get your vehicle out of the lake you are paying out the ass.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup, I don't blame them. But there was one issue at my lake that i never got, boats are allowed but not swimming, its a 500 dollar fine if caught swimming, and the lake is our towns drinking water, they doesnt make sence.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
that looked like a blast!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.