Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually got the one I paid for a couple mon ths ago! It is in perfect shape, never been installed, not even painted, no screw holes or anything. I am very happy with it, even though it took forever to get.

· Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Corepred4 said:
whoa whoa you can get tickets from not having your license plate lit? i didn't know that. i don't have that one lit and i don't have the one in front. haven't gotten pulled over though. yeah! hehe. i'm just running on luck i'll eventually get pulled over but until then i'm good. :biggthump
It might vary from state to state, but in WA you are required to have the rear one lit.

· Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Suffolk, thanks for the breathing tip, I wasn't aware of that. I almost already did it too!

I traced the hole on a piece of thin cardboard and tried to transfer it to the roll pan, but they stock ones are not going to fit. The only place I can put them in not perfectly flat, and the bases of the lights are. I'll have to go to a parts place tonight or tomorrow and see what's available in lighting...

I got the hitch, bumper and vibration damper thing off, so tomorrow the roll pan can fit fitted and installed once I get the lights figured out.

Then I just need to cut the pipes and I'm done til it's time to paint!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.