Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this last weekend for $50.00 bucks and I have been playing around on it today. I need to make some lower brackets because they are 3 inches short. I dont have a Body Lift. Dont know what I'm doing wrong. I tried swapping brackets no go. I mounted my lights. Once its all mounted, I'm going to sand blast the black off and get it painted the same color as the body. I still have my other bumper. I'm going to work on when Hollywood and I get together again.

·
Registered
878 Posts
nice! I want to see what one of those specific bars look like on a Dakota, I like how they follow the lines of the grill and don't stick out too far.. only seen that on 2 durangos so far just browsing around.

·
<---1 of none!
6,583 Posts
I would love to get one of those for booger. Unforunatly like everything else there is nothing around for a gen II dak

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well get some card board. Start making a outline of your bumper. Then take it to a metal fab or do it yourself. It would be pretty easy.

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's some night shots. I took pictures of my Iphone.

I was thinking of mounting them upside down. Lower to the ground. What do you guys think? That blue light is my stinger volt meter.

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
looks good, could you get some more pics like a side shot of the entire truck? I have wanted one of those for my durango for a while.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
I like em where they are

·
Registered
32 Posts
does anyone know if one of these of the durango with fit a dakota. like are the mounting brackets the same cus i found a used one and if the price is right i might grab it even though i have the safari bar.
(or would the brackets from my safari bar work for it.
thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts