Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

check out the sweet new paintjob. House of Kolor Black on top of the stock silver. The color break is metallic copper. The copper has a cool grinded metal effect that really shimmers in the sun. Steve Vandemon and the guys at 8 Ball Rods and Choppers in Placentia, CA laid down the paint and graphics.:mullet::mullet:

Parts include a Cervini's Hood, Sir Michael's Rollpan, SS Dual Signal Mirrors, Option Racing Grille, and LED tails from Stylin'. Also painted door handles and tailgate handle body color.

I also added a flattening agent to the clear coat so it has a really cool looking satin finish to it. Not too shiny but not ultra flat either.

-Andy

Attachments

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
looks great. just need different headlights, different tails(smoked clear),different grill, and different rims....paint looks real good tho

r u missing a foglight?

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
nice paint job. I think some flares would really help.
BINGO. I was trying to figure out was was missing and that's it. The flares will def. change the look and make the truck seem lower too. Don't do black it will mess up the lines you have. I would look into a blk. rim strip just to see how that would work to break up all the silver on the bottom. It should cost about $20 to do all 4 wheels and if you don't like it just peel it off. Other then that it looks really good.

·
Registered
174 Posts
New Paint

looks great .it has style and ur own personal look .thanks for showing us .evverybody can get a idea from looking at other peoples rides.

·
Registered
174 Posts
New Paint

looks great .it has style and ur own personal look .thanks for showing us .evverybody can get a idea from looking at other peoples rides.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts