21 - 40 of 355 Posts

·
Banned
12,273 Posts
31's fit stock... I lost the pic I had. :huh:

·
Banned
12,273 Posts
You kill me, run 33's when both lifts are done. anything less you are wasting money and will regret later!

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
1,954 Posts
So guys I think for now I'm going to go with just the BL for now with 255/75/17. Then in the summer go with the 2''suspension. I did alot of research and found out it's basically a 265/70/17 with the size of the threads the BFG's have.[/url]
what kind of rims are you using? i hope its something with a more negative offset than stock rims. those 255's will look funny on a lifted truck bein so skinny. especially if you have fender flares.

You kill me, run 33's when both lifts are done. anything less you are wasting money and will regret later!
+1 you may as well do everything at once. so your going to buy the above mentioned tires now, then after your lift this summer youre gonna go bigger?

·
Chillin The Most
26,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well if I dont get these coils im not going to drop more money on another set, or spacers

what kind of rims are you using? i hope its something with a more negative offset than stock rims. those 255's will look funny on a lifted truck bein so skinny. especially if you have fender flares.
Well there suppose to e as wide as 265's and they will be on a r/t rims

+1 you may as well do everything at once. so your going to buy the above mentioned tires now, then after your lift this summer your gonna go bigger?
Well I would run the bfgs if I get both lifts on. I just don't see what wrong with
them there a 32" tire

·
Banned
12,273 Posts
Run 33"s with out the combo lifts or just PA alone.

·
1,954 Posts
I just don't see what wrong with them there a 32" tire
its not the diameter, its the width. my truck has 285's on it and they're about even with the fender flares. those 255's are gonna look like chicken legs from the back on a lifted truck

·
Chillin The Most
26,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
its not the diameter, its the width. my truck has 285's on it and they're about even with the fender flares. those 255's are gonna look like chicken legs from the back on a lifted truck
I was paying attention to that today and right now im at (255/60/17) looks ok:huh:

·
Banned
12,273 Posts
Seriously? Do you have a pic of a 2wd tucking 33's with a BL? I really dont want to trim either. Will I look like grahmn if i do both lifts and run 33's?
grahm is running 3" suspension and 3" body lift with 35' tires. Trust me, 33's with both cobo's you have planned will look good!

·
Chillin The Most
26,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
6shooter I seen in a thread your running the mastercrafts, how do you like them? Do they have a nice aggressive thread or what? How do they handle in the snow too?

·
Banned
4,469 Posts
33s for sure!

Need to post more pics Zac haha!

You're going to be HIGH

·
Registered
966 Posts

·
Banned
12,273 Posts
Just run 33's. You won't look like tall quad or drango either way!

·
1,954 Posts
I was paying attention to that today and right now im at (255/60/17) looks ok:huh:
well atleast you dont have fender flares so that will help. id still say go with atleast 285's tho. if you look at any thread of people lifting 4x4's, no one ever puts 255's under a lifted truck because 1) they look tiny and 2) the purpose of lifting a truck is to fit larger tires, not keep small ones.

6shooter I seen in a thread your running the mastercrafts, how do you like them? Do they have a nice aggressive thread or what? How do they handle in the snow too?
theyre great tires so far. ive only got about 600 miles on them. they do great in the snow IMO. the tread is real deep, and they're a good looking tire. they're not as aggressive as i want tho, and thats why they're my winter tires. ive got a set of american racing rims im putting MT's on for the summer. these mastercrafts i got now kind of fell into my lap. $125 for a set of 4 285's, brand new with the stickers still on them :mullet: i couldnt pass that up

21 - 40 of 355 Posts