Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few days I have noticed that when I start my 05 in the morning, it cranks slow like a weak battery. Today the battery went totally dead by playing the radio for about 10 minutes. Sounds like a failing alternator. Looks like my first trip to the dealer which will also be my 3000 mile service. I will let you know the outcome.

·
Registered
43 Posts
05Dakota said:
Man, Sorry to hear that.. We should start one topic and list all the stuff that goes wrong with our 05's
Mine was in the other thread, pretty minor (although they didn't have the wire harness on hand and I had the leave thruck overnight). Did they ever figure out what has happening with yours, 05Dakota?

G

·
nope replaced the rotors, and the shimmy is still there when you slow down from about 60-70. Cant thing of anything else that it could be minus the driveshaft maybe..... This is getting ridiculous... I just wish I could take it to another dealership. i dont think I can since this stuff is on their WE OWE....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.