Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has been driving my 90 4door shadow the last week. It is a stock turbo1 2.5 with an auto. This kid was messing with him in a lowered CRX the other night so he popped the auto down into second at about 40 to here the exhaust. Someone took the muffler off the shadow at one point so you can here it pop a bit buts not loud. The kid herd it and took off. So, dad wacked it and proceded to put countless lengths on the kid. :wave: Next light the kid rolled the window down and was like HOLY $HIT that thinks freakin fast. Dad said, aww its just a stock turbo. Then the kid was like IT'S A TURBO!!!!???? haha. Silly honda guys. :jester:

· Tim
303 Posts
Tell your dad "Good Kill". I remember when those things came out. They were a little rocket, & certainly did surprise quite a few folks (myself included).

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill tell him. Tobad it isn't a csx like my other car;) Pete don't you have the really clean greyish colored teg? If so you aren't a ricer I shoulda said silly ricers :biggthump .

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They went 14.7 competely stock in some magazine in the day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.