Dakota Durango Forum banner

My 90 Sport 4x4

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  NascarFool 
G
#1 · (Edited)
My 90 Sport 4x4 (new pics added)

All the rust was cut out and replaced with new metal (rocker panels). Fresh paint (original color) and some major mechanical repairs done (shocks, brakes, ball joints, complete clutch assembly . . .etc . . . ) I did all the repairs except the paint. I'm not sure if I'll get the stirpes put back on or the roll bar. I need to hide the blue paint behind the grille and spray the grille to match the bumper. :drive:

Before
Look at that nasty rust on the roof !

After
Look ma, no rust. :jester:

Update 1: The stripes are on.

Update 2: The grille has been painted.

See less See more
G
#4 ·
I found the tape stripes for it on dodgeparts.com but they aren't open today to verify if they are in stock. Friday I put an Idle Control Motor on and now it doesn't hang at 2500 RPM every time I stop at a light. 144k+ miles and it runs almost as good as a new truck. :biggthump

G
#5 ·
I started putting the stripes on, i'll probably finish it up this weekend. Excuse the weird spots. I think the camera lens is dirty (Canon S45, I should have used the Digital Rebel XT). I need to wash it too. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.