Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting my quad cab all tuned in. The other day I pulled up next to a 95 mustang GT... some punk little kid was driving... looked 12 yrs old to me... anyways... you should have seen the look on his face when a 4 door pickup truck stayed even with him off the line and the pullled ahead of him... I thought he was gonna cry. Gave me a good laugh... Can't wait to get faster!

·
Registered
228 Posts
ok so wait let me get this straight...... a GT will only run a 16.9? cause thats the fastest i've seen your truck run. in fact i have time slip of with one of your runs on it . [email protected] in that race you got beat by a intense blue v-6 reg cab dakota with 20s that ran a [email protected] and its what friday so you installed . a cam, rockers, a custom ram air, headers and the exhuast cut outs in 2 days??? you havea nice truck. but its not that fast yet. just hurry up and get that superchips tuner.
oh yeah. i noticed you staring at the rims.......... wanna make me an offer??? they'd look alot better than what you got now.

Greg

·
Registered
228 Posts
oh come on man i'm jsut messing with you. had to bust your chops a lil. 16.9 is damn fast for that truck though.......... jsut get that bigger TB and the superchip tuner

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Nice truck

I never said that the kid in the mustang could drive. LOL. I actually got a chance to run again on friday. (different track) Beat my best time at cecil. Ran a 16.39 @82 mph. Took off my spare, back seats, tailgate and such. Then i change the air pressure in the tires. I ran way to high of a pressure at cecil. So its coming along. I have a bid out on a posi unit for the truck. I'll know soon if i get it. The headers will be here this week and I've got a line on a free v-8 throttle body. So I am hoping to break 16 with all the parts on. What do you think?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I've beat a couple of GT's before as well. If the guy can't drive the vehicle aint going to win it for you. The most recent one I beat it was from a roll at 10 mph and I was even until I hit third then I started to fall back then his car nose dived and faded fast and I blew right by him. The kid missed the 2nd to 3rd shift badly and it was over. So its not impossible to win its just usually the fault of the driver for a truck like ours to beat them.

·
Registered
228 Posts
haha right you take your [email protected] i'll catch up. i know you don;t want to belive it but you'll see altezas.........

yeah sounds like a start. deffinitly find a supercihp tuner though. that will make the biggest impact because with all the mods your doin you'll need to get a new computer program to take advantage of all of them. so get that tuner. it'll be your best buy.........

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, High and Mighty Greg... what are you running that allows you to think that you can talk so much crap? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
228 Posts
read above. the intese blue dak he raced was me. thats why i put that in there. and i'm jsut givin him a hard time. met him up at Cecil raceway last week. jsut givin him a lil hard time thats all and as for "hualndak" he knows whats up...........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts