Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Maybe if the wife lets me!

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the flyer is in one of the new mopar mags. I cannot find the one i got but as soon as the flyer is posted ill put it up.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there, doubt I will have a house to live in with all the PCS moving and stuff but I am down.

Leaving for Aruba for a week but if you get time off after that give me a call man.
Man u and the lady cam stay with us if you want, we just built a big house

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey man I can't make this. I sign out of Fort Bragg on April 9th and making the trip to NY on the 12th. Best of luck to ya. Did you get time off for the dakotart meet in July?

·
Professional Slacker
559 Posts
April 17? Might do this since my plans for 3rd annual meet was scrubbed... Jason, let me know something about it. Might have to travel to Pinebluff afterwards to find a place to stay. That will be the trick..

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We usually go up there on Friday and stay at holiday inn, then again on Saturday, but we will have to see what my wifes schedule at work is.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 days away! Any of you slack jawed,"we need to have more meets", people gonna be there? There is already 4 of on here going, I'm caravanning with a 02 Dak rt, 09 charger rt, 04 jeep limited, and a 06 blown charger rt! If anyone else from the Wilmington Jacksonville, nc area wants to jump on board let me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts