Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a party!!! Upon the completion of One Lap of America, there will be a meet in Charleston SC with the Lake Effect Racing cars. More information to follow as the details are worked out. If your in South Carolina, your not gonna want to miss this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Seeley

May 21st, it will be at the Mopar Supercenter in Charleston, South Carolina.

Jeff, Ted, Joel, and the guys will host a major meet at their location and the SRT-4 community is invired to join in.

They'll be posting up details in their forum, it's gonna be great.

The big question now, how many hotel rooms need to be reserved for us?

I know my family is looking forward to spending the day at the beach while we celebrate in traditional post-Onelap fashion. Who will be the 'King of Cannonball' this year? Will it be Greg again?

See all y'all in May, ya hear now?

Dale

We need to know how many people may need hotel rooms so we can arrange a block of rooms to be reserved. We also need to know how much additional space is going to be needed for vehicles, as there will also be a car show. We already have a confirmed bunch of older Mopars attending, several locals with their rides, and of course Lake Effect Racing and a bunch of Atlanta peeps. Also some from Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio, so please post up if you plan to attend, this will help us determine the needed logistics. All Mopar Vehicles are invited to attend!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I'd love to zip on out but it's a bit further than I want to drive this weekend :jester:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts