Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 409 Posts

· Registered
584 Posts
I would love to go (It is only a 6 hour drive). However, I expect to be in Venezuela for work on the day.
The rainout day should be good for me though.
Kevn

· Registered
713 Posts
I doubt it bud. The RT wouldn't make it to Columbia, much less NC. I could see myself broke down for sure, just don't trust it. And I'm trying to sell the RAM now. Only thing left is wife's Durango, which I guess that counts....

· Shannon Huffman
289 Posts
Dang, me and Dwight might have to make our own little convoy down there ..... only 30 mins south of my house! :mullet:

· Doesnt Afraid of Anything
3,150 Posts
Dang, me and Dwight might have to make our own little convoy down there ..... only 30 mins south of my house! :mullet:

We can do that for sure! :mullet:
how are you guys getting there?? 77 to 85?? id like to tag along if thats possible, so LMK. i can meet up at exit 30, 28, 25, 23 or 19

G

·
how are you guys getting there?? 77 to 85?? id like to tag along if thats possible, so LMK. i can meet up at exit 30, 28, 25, 23 or 19
We'll be going down 321 to Gastonia which is on the opposite site of town from where you'll be coming from. :sorry:

Besides, we'll only allow certain types of people to convoy with us!! JK! :jester:

· Shannon Huffman
289 Posts
Actually for Dwight it's probably the about the same distance for him to take I-40 to 77 to 85 ...... but for me, I live 1/2 a mile off 321 .... straight south shot to Gastonia then on 85 at exit 19 (I think) .... only on 85 for like 5 miles for me.

1 - 20 of 409 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.