Gastonia, NC 28056
(704) 823-0025
March 13th at 2pm

rain date is march 20th at 2pm

no excuses this year, there will be pics with the hooter girls

B

·
0 Posts
I'll be there! Don't know if I'll be bring the OLD WHITE TRUCK or OLE' BLUE, but I'll defintely be there! :woot:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I would love to go (It is only a 6 hour drive). However, I expect to be in Venezuela for work on the day.
The rainout day should be good for me though.
Kevn

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I'm gonna try to take off from work for this. That's my only excuse lol, cause I really make it out there.

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
well, ill do my best... considering my latest "rough up" and depending on weather or not its running by then, we'll have to see. thanks for the PM on this

·
Registered
993 Posts
I doubt it bud. The RT wouldn't make it to Columbia, much less NC. I could see myself broke down for sure, just don't trust it. And I'm trying to sell the RAM now. Only thing left is wife's Durango, which I guess that counts....

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
Dang, me and Dwight might have to make our own little convoy down there ..... only 30 mins south of my house! :mullet:

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
Dang, me and Dwight might have to make our own little convoy down there ..... only 30 mins south of my house! :mullet:

We can do that for sure! :mullet:
how are you guys getting there?? 77 to 85?? id like to tag along if thats possible, so LMK. i can meet up at exit 30, 28, 25, 23 or 19

B

·
0 Posts
how are you guys getting there?? 77 to 85?? id like to tag along if thats possible, so LMK. i can meet up at exit 30, 28, 25, 23 or 19
We'll be going down 321 to Gastonia which is on the opposite site of town from where you'll be coming from. :sorry:

Besides, we'll only allow certain types of people to convoy with us!! JK! :jester:

·
http://extremedakotas.co.
2,493 Posts
Mopar 3rd annual meet is set!
Hooters @ Gastonia N.C.
March 13th at 2pm

rain date is march 20th at 2pm

no excuses this year, there will be pics with the hooter girls
OMG YAY either day will work for me. the week before i wouldnt be able to go or the 27th lol

B

·
0 Posts
You better be there or Brad said he has a full can of WHOOP ASS that he's going to open up and pour all over you ass!! :funny:

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
Actually for Dwight it's probably the about the same distance for him to take I-40 to 77 to 85 ...... but for me, I live 1/2 a mile off 321 .... straight south shot to Gastonia then on 85 at exit 19 (I think) .... only on 85 for like 5 miles for me.

1 - 20 of 409 Posts