Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin for a mobile AV head unit. prolly a pioneer touch screen or a kenwood excelon. im lookin for touch screen, good sound, good quality video, dvd, cd, mp3 capabilities. Whats the best buy, and where can I find it the cheapest?

help me out ladies and gents :) thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
dakotaondubs said:
im lookin for a mobile AV head unit. prolly a pioneer touch screen or a kenwood excelon. im lookin for touch screen, good sound, good quality video, dvd, cd, mp3 capabilities. Whats the best buy, and where can I find it the cheapest?

help me out ladies and gents :) thanks!
I have a pioneer 6.5" touch screen that is brand new that i can sell ya for $1100 shipped. It is model # AVAHP6500.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro...good lookin out...

however...i just purchased the Kenwood KVT-715DVD...7 inch touch screen DVD/MP3/CD...alla that.....and im very happy with it. So far so good :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if you guys need anymore I sell pioneers and clarions new, the clarions are priced at 1300 and thats for the model # VRX745VD it has a 7" touchscreen, and all the options of the pioneers and kenwoods, list price is 1800 and it has full factory warrenty. I have this deck in the durango and its awesome, dvd quality is perfect and VCD is just as good! plus you can play your cd, cd-r's, cd-rw's amd your MP3's email and phone number is on my site, www.pontiacsound.com if you need anything stereo let me know, we also do fiberglass enclosures, as I am doing a 6 15" sub setup for the rear of my durango. thanks guys and have a good day!

Kent Hill, Owner of H&K Audio and Pontiac Sound

·
Registered
402 Posts
hkaudio said:
well if you guys need anymore I sell pioneers and clarions new, the clarions are priced at 1300 and thats for the model # VRX745VD it has a 7" touchscreen, and all the options of the pioneers and kenwoods, list price is 1800 and it has full factory warrenty. I have this deck in the durango and its awesome, dvd quality is perfect and VCD is just as good! plus you can play your cd, cd-r's, cd-rw's amd your MP3's email and phone number is on my site, www.pontiacsound.com if you need anything stereo let me know, we also do fiberglass enclosures, as I am doing a 6 15" sub setup for the rear of my durango. thanks guys and have a good day!

Kent Hill, Owner of H&K Audio and Pontiac Sound
Isn't $1300 a little steep??? I mean, I am a too am a dealer, near you in fact, and i have a pretty good idea where you are getting these products from. Aren't these prices a little bit high? Why not cut someone who is interested a deal on it, since we are all fellow members? I mean, that mark up has to be at least 35%. This is not my site, but a definate competitor (we recently removed much of our upper end mobile video from our site for site upgrades and reconditioning):
http://www.savinglots.com/lotprod.asp?item=VRX745VD
$912.45 takes it there... :spank:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i gotta question, not about purchasing a deck or anything...but since ya all are dealers... i have the kdc-715, and it says its capable of playin WMA's and MPEG4's...how would i take a movie file (bum fights...HA HAHA) that i downloaded off kazaa...and play on my mobile unit? is there a certain program to use? if ya know, any info would be fresh. Thanks !

·
Registered
402 Posts
dakotaondubs said:
i gotta question, not about purchasing a deck or anything...but since ya all are dealers... i have the kdc-715, and it says its capable of playin WMA's and MPEG4's...how would i take a movie file (bum fights...HA HAHA) that i downloaded off kazaa...and play on my mobile unit? is there a certain program to use? if ya know, any info would be fresh. Thanks !
No idea, sorry. I am not very familiar with that unit.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
"uptain" a copy of Roxio Easy CD/DVD Creator 6 or 7 (i think it came out) and use the video creator on there, see if that works. :)

Oh and i just bought a Clarion TV/DVD Dash unit with a 7" touch screen and that goes for 1400 bucks for 832 shipped on ebay. the guy islegit, i got my tracking number that same day. Awesome unit. Model number is VRD745VD. Let me know if u want pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts