Discussion Starter #1
My dak for a R/t:mullet:
I'm going in tomorrow so we will see:waiting:
Here are the pics teasing me right now.

·
Chillin The Most
29,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
take off roll pan n shit first....i thought rear plate said i love pizza lol.
I was thinking about it but it will help my chance at a more even trade. If I get this it will be all engine mods,But I sure do have alot of aftermarket crap on it now

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
no it wont. mods in general dont help ur chance. at all. they dont even look at that. if u can, take off rt wheels and all ur mods.

·
Currently embracing Fords
6,525 Posts
See if I could find a R/T or a v8 QC 2wd in black and the dealer would take the mods off mine and put onto the new one that would be the only way I would trade.

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
Yeah you should keep all the mods you can really. The dealership won't know the difference, and if they do they'll probably prefer it to be bone stock or as close to it as you can get. What year is the r/t?

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
See if I could find a R/T or a v8 QC 2wd in black and the dealer would take the mods off mine and put onto the new one that would be the only way I would trade.
I doubt they'd even touch the suspension, or the front bumper since underneath yours is probably scratched now, and even if they did do all that for you they'd rape you in labor charges I'm sure, essentially making your trade in value not much at all.

·
6,525 Posts
Yeah, I know. The blue book on mine is only 1400. Basically I would have to take the suspension off (see if I still have the stock laying around), take the hood, grille, and bumper cover off, replace the speakers w/ cheapos. Just wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

·
Chillin The Most
29,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah you should keep all the mods you can really. The dealership won't know the difference, and if they do they'll probably prefer it to be bone stock or as close to it as you can get. What year is the r/t?
2002-kbb on it was around 5k trade in my 2004 is around 6k

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
2002-kbb on it was around 5k trade in my 2004 is around 6k
Do yourself a favor and go to the junk yard to get some 97-02 spindles/hubs/calipers/pads/rotors/brake lines. Swap them out with what you have on your truck, and put your 04 brakes on the 02 r/t. It'll be worth your trouble. Should only take a few hours.

·
Chillin The Most
29,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wtf seats r those? and have them switch ur rear window.
I was wondering the same thing, But I kinda want the slider window

Do yourself a favor and go to the junk yard to get some 97-02 spindles/hubs/calipers/pads/rotors/brake lines. Swap them out with what you have on your truck, and put your 04 brakes on the 02 r/t. It'll be worth your trouble. Should only take a few hours.
why the hell would I do that?:huh: Even though I changed the brakes last month

·
Chillin The Most
29,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is it true that dealerships usually take a car/truck in based on the trade in value from kbb and that what the person can accept?

·
6,525 Posts
Way they tried to do me when I was lookin' a lifted 02 QC was they wanted to give me blue book for mine, but they wanted extra for the QC cause it was modified :jester:

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
:waiting: LOL you know what I think.......txt me when you hear!!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts