Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to get a club meetin goin on here. :cussing: Lets get a show of hands of how many would be interested, if we get a good number we'll figure out a place somewhere in the middle for everyone and hopefully have some fun. State your location and what ya think. Thanx! :biggthump

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well Region 5 is big. I know that there is a show just south of MSP comming up soon, called Mopars in the park. A few of us MN guys meet up to day and we all said that we are going to the show. So that may be an option.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
There's always cool meets in Michigan, but I think it's time to get something in IL or IN for all of us to get together. I had a big S-10 meet with over 30 trucks in Lafayette, IN at the Hooters there. It was a pretty nice turnout though most had to drive quite a ways.

·
OMG 4.7L
493 Posts
Im in SE nebraska. Im up for it. I'll go where ever with in 8 hrs. thats anywhere in iowa, kansas, and mizzu.

·
Bitches come and get some
1,104 Posts
I'm in KC and I won't drive more than 3 hours...sorry, but I'm not using more than 23 gallons of fuel one way (yes, that's how much it actually is) to see you suckas and I would feel like a total toolbag trailering the Durango to a non-local meet. :wave:

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My parents also live in Dubuque (corner where Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin connect) So I could be at an illinois meet no problem.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Im close to St.Louis too. My truck will be finished in Feb........TAX TIME!!!!!!! I will be up for all kinds of meetings then. Local though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im also located in STL. Im up for a meet as long as its not to far of a drive.

·
Bitches come and get some
1,104 Posts
EDuck10 said:
:wave: I'm in Springfield,MO
I "know" you because you're on MWSNS and so am I. (I used to live in Springfield).

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
RLG said:
I'm in KC and I won't drive more than 3 hours...sorry, but I'm not using more than 23 gallons of fuel one way (yes, that's how much it actually is) to see you suckas and I would feel like a total toolbag trailering the Durango to a non-local meet. :wave:
im w/her - but in STL. Who wants to organize and do we want to wait until spring ...rather, better weather? I'll help get it together if you like...just want some input.

·
14 Second Club
430 Posts
I'm in the Chicago area, if it isnt a far drive I would definatly try and come. There was also a little talk of a midwest meet on the Delphi boards, but thats just another idea too, nothing actually planned.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am in the dead center of Illinois so I would be up for anything with in oh say 5 hours which could be pretty far concidering I have a lead foot...lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts