Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if any body is goin to midnight mayhem this week end? so i can expect some daks among the ricers, besides my self.

·
Registered
92 Posts
if it is this friday night I will be there ther is a car show there, but I wont be able to bring my Dakota I'm still working on the heads. I will have the multi colored nissian truck there.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
AAR Kota said:
just wondering if any body is goin to midnight mayhem this week end? so i can expect some daks among the ricers, besides my self.
I wish I could come but my transmission didn't ship out until today, I won't be back on the road until the tail end of next week and then I'll need to break it in for a bit before going out anywhere.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
hey fellas whats goin on, that post you guys replyed to is a little old,i wasnt expecting a reply to, but i was woundering if there was raceing to night, maby ill check it out. Steve, that tranny thing really sucks man. Are you doin the tranny your self or do you got it in the shop? :evil:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
AAR Kota said:
hey fellas whats goin on, that post you guys replyed to is a little old,i wasnt expecting a reply to, but i was woundering if there was raceing to night, maby ill check it out. Steve, that tranny thing really sucks man. Are you doin the tranny your self or do you got it in the shop? :evil:
I don't have a lift or transmission jack available or I might have tried winging part of it myself... It's at a shop, been waiting awhile for the transmission to arrive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts