Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:drive: :drive: does anybody go to midnight mayhem any more? ive went the last two, and i have only seen one dak besides mine, and i didnt get to meet that person becuase they got there so late :drive: :drive:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I usually go to Test & Tune, its on the same day as Midnight Mayhem.
Test & Tune is from 6:00 to 10:00 just before Midnight Mayhem.
If you like getting in at least 10-25 runs go to Test & Tune, other wise if your Lucky you might get in 5 runs at Midnight Mayhem if you get there early.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually its more like two maybe three runs,if im lucky. Its kinda hard for me to get to test n tune, becuase i dont know if i can get off of work at the right time. Its just easier to go to mayhem, but im gonna try to get to a test ntune sometime soon, so if you see me there,come over and say hi, you'll know its me, becuase ill probably be the only one with a purple dak r/t with a f----- up paint job :banana2: :banana2: :biggthump

·
Registered
155 Posts
AAR Kota said:
Actually its more like two maybe three runs,if im lucky. Its kinda hard for me to get to test n tune, becuase i dont know if i can get off of work at the right time. Its just easier to go to mayhem, but im gonna try to get to a test ntune sometime soon, so if you see me there,come over and say hi, you'll know its me, becuase ill probably be the only one with a purple dak r/t with a f----- up paint job :banana2: :banana2: :biggthump
Your right AAR Kota, it is more like 2 or 3 runs if your LUCKY.

I'll be at the next Test & Tune at the Strip on June 17th. I'll be looking out for you.

Going to Thursday Night Street War - Street Legal Grudge Drags - 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. tonight.

And going to Global Computer Show 'N' Go this Friday presented by Short Line Express Markets Race #2 - 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.

THE NEED for SPEEEEEEEEEEEED...................... :drive:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I work 12p-9p down in Henderson and my wife went back to work on swing shift so I haven't been out to the track in a long time. I got really frustrated with LVMS last year after they botched up 4 visits with my silver R/T and almost nobody else was showing up with their Dodges anymore so I stripped most of the performance goodies out and sold them.

Next week I go back to the morning shift for a few months so I might come creeping out with the black R/T but it's almost bone stock, not too exciting to come race in the 15's after you've peeled off a bunch of 13's out there but it would be fun to see other people there and hang out.

·
Registered
155 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
I work 12p-9p down in Henderson and my wife went back to work on swing shift so I haven't been out to the track in a long time. I got really frustrated with LVMS last year after they botched up 4 visits with my silver R/T and almost nobody else was showing up with their Dodges anymore so I stripped most of the performance goodies out and sold them.

Next week I go back to the morning shift for a few months so I might come creeping out with the black R/T but it's almost bone stock, not too exciting to come race in the 15's after you've peeled off a bunch of 13's out there but it would be fun to see other people there and hang out.
It would be GREAT to see you Steve and few more Dodges.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man my truck is still mostley stock, and still runnin low 16s(no traction). It would be pretty cool to hang out again. wich event are you plannen on goin to steve, tnt or mm? :drive:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
AAR Kota said:
Man my truck is still mostley stock, and still runnin low 16s(no traction). It would be pretty cool to hang out again. wich event are you plannen on goin to steve, tnt or mm? :drive:
I'm not sure yet... I have a lot of miscellaneous tidbits to get done in the truck to get ready for the 2005 Dakota R/T Club national meet in 6 weeks, and the truck goes in for service tomorrow for what could possibly be a major repair. If the truck is running in top-notch condition after the servicing I have some plans for one last hurrah of bolt-on goodies before we jump into the overbloated real estate market out here and buy a house.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im ready when ever you are bud! I did fairly good at the last mayhem, i finaly got some traction and hooked up to run a 15.788. i believe the combination of lowering the back 2" and slideing my traction bars forward is what helped me out. well maybe ill seeya soon happy hunting

·
Registered
188 Posts
It would be cool to meet all the local dak owners in Vegas esp at LVMS. Hey Steve, I think I saw you on Friday turning on Warm Springs from what looked like Bermuda but I may be wrong. Truck looked good! (for being so dirty) lol

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
SYRT said:
It would be cool to meet all the local dak owners in Vegas esp at LVMS. Hey Steve, I think I saw you on Friday turning on Warm Springs from what looked like Bermuda but I may be wrong. Truck looked good! (for being so dirty) lol
Yes that was me, dropping off some packages at UPS's main building. The truck is pretty dirty after being left outside after a trip to the dealership plus some test driving up at Mt. Charleston - I had the tonneau off for moving stuff around and they didn't realize the BedRug can get wet so they didn't wash it. I'm tearing apart the interior this weekend to get ready for the 2005 Nats, next week it will get clean again ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts