Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The works are getting started for another big meet for the Michigan Dakota crowd.

Although, we're trying to find what weekends would be good for everyone.. some dates have been shot around after the Woodward Dream Cruise or the weekend after... (Aug 27th or Sept 2nd)

What do ya'll think?

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Well I really have no clue were that is but Ill be in Michagan from the 7th threw the 14th.. Don't know the name of the town but its like 20 mins from South Bend Illinios... lol is that any were close? let me know that would be sweet to meet some of ya guys while im out there at the girls moms house for the week on vac.. let me know :mullet:

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Dream Cruise is a great idea. I went for the first time last year (finally had some free time) and it was great. We'll get alot of exposure there for sure.
Lots of Mopar Muscle in attendance.
Count me in.........
Mike

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Usually the Michigan Chapter of R/T's get an actual spot for the Dream Cruise, and I was told a bunch of Dak USA and Dak Dur members showed up there last year and had a great time. This is going to be the first year I'm able to attend, so I'm definately in for the cruise.. but the meet is the other one I'd like to go have!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kc_Rage_49 said:
Usually the Michigan Chapter of R/T's get an actual spot for the Dream Cruise, and I was told a bunch of Dak USA and Dak Dur members showed up there last year and had a great time. This is going to be the first year I'm able to attend, so I'm definately in for the cruise.. but the meet is the other one I'd like to go have!

This is the first year ill have a dak, is there any mor einfo in the meeting place dealy during the cruise?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is what one of the few said from on DakUSA

"I don't have a ton of information, but here it is. Every year the DRTC gets together a meet for the Woodward Dream Cruise. This year the cruise is on Sat. Aug. 20th. I went last year and it was a ton of fun. Judging by the response within the club this year we should have a big turn-out. There are a lot of people coming from the east coast and Canada. Last year we did the loop once in the morning and once in the afternoon and basically just hung-out the rest of the time. It was my first time going so I can't say much about the other years. We park at the Technicolors Paint Shop on Woodward in Pontiac. The DRTC has exclusive access to this lot. It's around $5 for parking/food. Questions can be e-mailed to Rob Rohe at [email protected] Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier!!!"

I'm taking by that they don't really care who comes.. but I'm going to check with them and see if they don't want a crapload of us all showing up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kc_Rage_49 said:
This is what one of the few said from on DakUSA

"I don't have a ton of information, but here it is. Every year the DRTC gets together a meet for the Woodward Dream Cruise. This year the cruise is on Sat. Aug. 20th. I went last year and it was a ton of fun. Judging by the response within the club this year we should have a big turn-out. There are a lot of people coming from the east coast and Canada. Last year we did the loop once in the morning and once in the afternoon and basically just hung-out the rest of the time. It was my first time going so I can't say much about the other years. We park at the Technicolors Paint Shop on Woodward in Pontiac. The DRTC has exclusive access to this lot. It's around $5 for parking/food. Questions can be e-mailed to Rob Rohe at [email protected] Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier!!!"

I'm taking by that they don't really care who comes.. but I'm going to check with them and see if they don't want a crapload of us all showing up.

Thanks for the information! Ill see some of you there im guessing! :D

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, we've been partial to having it in Central MI.. Lansing area.. but alot of the east side guys always end up bitching about it and we have it near the east side... there was a big one at Cabelas back in May... We really haven't discussed it about where exactly it will be.

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
Its too bad I'm so far west guys but we did make it to Michagan safe on Sunday even though they lost my girls 2nd bag .. the one she needed...lol but it came two flights later but yeah we flew into Chigaco and drove up to Niles MI.. so that was an hour and a half drive back to O'hare to get her bag... oh well what ya gonna do .. you guys have fun at your meet and damn how do you life in this humity?...lol I now LOVE my dry heat in AZ for sure :biggthump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.