Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is more of a question ran than a suggestion. Are you accepting member profile pics? reason I ask is because I sent mine in 3 or 4 weeks ago and it hasn't been posted. I know you all are busy, so I'm not complaining just asking.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
rockadaous said:
this is more of a question ran than a suggestion. Are you accepting member profile pics? reason I ask is because I sent mine in 3 or 4 weeks ago and it hasn't been posted. I know you all are busy, so I'm not complaining just asking.
I'm still up in the air with what I want to do with the system. It is very labor intensive to update the owner profiles right now, I'm investigating some other automated methods for people to upload pictures on their own. I might add the vBGarage mod or find some other gallery system in the very near future.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Cool. I wanted to get some pics up in the owner profile. I knew that you were always so busy and I didn't want to add extra weight to your shoulders. I think that an automated system would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
an automated garage would be the ticket.

·
Registered
131 Posts

I just made a new avatar for use on this site. Only problem I had was I had to make a gif so small and not very detailed to fit under the 19.2 KB limit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts