Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the weather being all werid. Its mostly rainy over here. What do you guys think of making a meet here in April or sometime in the spring? I'm ready to go BBQ.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm down

And it gives me plenty of time to make my dakota look good

Reactions: Tex

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
LOL that wont matter. There is a place in Yakima call Yakima Sportsman Park. It has lots of parking, cover with trees so there's lots of shade. places to camp like in tents or campers or trailers BBQ. Easy to get to. Then like on a saturday night if we do it. make run to Miners have a burger and then go to the drag races down in Wapto.

http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selectedpark=Yakima+Sportsman

Map

·
Registered
864 Posts
This would be an awesome mini-road trip! Seeing how I missed the last 2 years of meets for one silly reason or another (I blame you work!)

·
Red Rango
974 Posts
What's the status on this... wanna show off my new toy and get some ideas and what not... meets are fun..

·
JDKSXT03
84 Posts
How far away are all you guys, Im down here in Vancouver, WA just across the river from fukin Portland.

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I dont know. I started working now and my days off are weird. What about something in May or in June. Like I said, we can meet in Yakima or someones house.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Im pretty much fucked as far as saturdays go until mid September

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its like a 4 hour drive for ya, its a three hour for me to yakima. and its a six hour for me to seattle. So anyother places?

·
Red Rango
974 Posts
:funny: :jester: :funny:

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts