Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Gary likes to dry fire. Tell him not to ride the slide back when he chambers a round. It is supposed to slam back to function properly.

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Then he's the man! You're ok too :jester:

·
Insomniac
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then he's the man! You're ok too :jester:
lol thanks... whats the deal with you man... you live in MI, but your an Ohio State fan??? I live in Ohio, but Im a Michigan fan. I was born and raised in Michigan though so I have an excuse.

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
I was born and raised in Ohio, moved to MI in 2008.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Also

You can also tell Gary the tea-cup and saucer grip doesn't quite seem to be workin out for him and he might actually be able to center his group a bit better if he uses both hands to grip the gun.

·
Insomniac
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can also tell Gary the tea-cup and saucer grip doesn't quite seem to be workin out for him and he might actually be able to center his group a bit better if he uses both hands to grip the gun.
gary says "tundras are fucking gay and so are you"

·
Registered
651 Posts
That is nice

gary says "tundras are fucking gay and so are you"
May be gay and drive a gay truck but I also realize you need to chamber a round to make the gun do something other than go click. Don't worry, I'm sure if Gary ever has to shoot anybody the bad guy will wait while he chambers a round, then has to do a quick action drill when the round misfeeds from him ridding the slide back, then kindly step to your right so that he is where the rounds will go. :nana:

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Where's the Glocks? I wouldnt know what to do with myself on a indoor range.

·
Insomniac
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where's the Glocks? I wouldnt know what to do with myself on a indoor range.
the springfield xd is basically a glock. Striker fired, loaded chamber indicator, trigger safety, barrel tilts up when the slide goes back.... it looks ugly and stupid like a glock too. But it works.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
fucking Gary! Lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts