Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
K-State fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at your MB TKO's in 16x8.5 size and was wondering if you could tell me the back spacing and weight?

Thanks!

·
K-State fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. I did end up buying the 17x8 version with Fierce Attitude MTs as seen in this post http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209225.

I have been having a heck of a problem with them shaking my whole truck. I first bought new rear shocks. No help. Then had them rebalanced and no change. After researching on the net I learned about Road Force Balancing. So I had that done last weekend. It helped but there is still a noticeable vibration. The tech was able to get two tires to road force under 20 but the other two around 33 and the amount of weights used is unbelievable. I have read anything over 20 is considered bad.

Can you recommend anything else I can do? I am starting to regret buying these tires. :(

Thanks.
Jeff

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi. I did end up buying the 17x8 version with Fierce Attitude MTs as seen in this post http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209225.

I have been having a heck of a problem with them shaking my whole truck. I first bought new rear shocks. No help. Then had them rebalanced and no change. After researching on the net I learned about Road Force Balancing. So I had that done last weekend. It helped but there is still a noticeable vibration. The tech was able to get two tires to road force under 20 but the other two around 33 and the amount of weights used is unbelievable. I have read anything over 20 is considered bad.

Can you recommend anything else I can do? I am starting to regret buying these tires. :(

Thanks.
Jeff
PM coming your way.

·
K-State fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize for never updating this thread. DTD has made me a lifetime customer. They replaced two tires without question and I absolutely love the ride now. I get comments on the wheels and tires all of the time.

Best prices and customer service bar none.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts