Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in the MB Stryker wheels. I noticed on the website the description says "Black machined face & matte black finishes available, one-piece aluminum construction, 16", 17", 18" and 20" sizes."

I'm interested in the 18" and wanted to know how I would order them in the matte black finish, or if it was even available. And if so, do you have any pictures of them in that finish.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thank you for the post Manifest.

The Stryker is only produced in the gloss black with machined face finish.

Do you have link to where it mentions they are available in matte black? I wasn't able to find this on our site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes. It's on the discounttiredirect site. I could be reading it wrong but I believe that's what it's saying. Anyways, here's the link: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=6-114.3&yr=2002&pc=63274&counter=1&wd=18&rw=8.5&vid=007267
Thanks for the link. It was right in front of my face and I didn't even see it :jester:

I contacted the manufacturer and they do plan on producing the Stryker in full matte black. The 18x8.5 6-114.3 size however is not available in this finish just yet and right now there is no ETA.

Here's what the matte black finish looks like though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man. I would love to get my hands on a set of those. No ETA though.. that's kind of a bummer. Wish they could have given you some sort of a time frame.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts