Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a meet on Saturday the 15th of May at the Hooters in Grapevine, Texas at 1:00 p.m. You can bring anyone that you know that owns a dakota.

Time: 1:00 p.m.
Place: Hooters in Grapevine, Tx.
Date: Saturday the 15th.

Be there or be square. We want to make this a good meet yall. Some people won't be able to make the next few, so come out and have some fun with all the hooters........ I mean hotties.... I mean waitresses.

If you plan on being at the meet post here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

If you need directions do a google search for hooters in grapevine.(hahaha)

Paul

S

·
0 Posts
Man that sux... I can't make it. My buddy graduates on the 15th in Wichita. I'm going to be up there from that Thursday thru Monday. Sorry Paul, maybe next time.

C

·
0 Posts
:drink: hey why don't we move the meeting to Hotters in Portland Or. :wave:

(*other members)
" yeah, let do "...I am game lets go to Oregon !... "Party @ the Portland Hooters rock on !"....Portland! Portland! Portland!...

....OK, the drives not that far. Soo fella what time sould I meet you'all there??? :toast:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CHUCCDOG said:

(*other members)
" yeah, let do "...I am game lets go to Oregon !... "Party @ the Portland Hooters rock on !"....Portland! Portland! Portland!...

....OK, the drives not that far. Soo fella what time sould I meet you'all there??? :toast:
uhhh... I dunno man, I mean I guess we could come up, but I don't think I can make it Saturday.

Don't you have an organ forum to go to? hahaha jk

Paul

·
Old Timer
1,270 Posts
CHUCCDOG said:
I'm game:jester:, but a little far. Sorry guys. BUT GO FOR IT :p

C

·
0 Posts
Alright guys,....I SHOW YOU! I'LL HOLD MY OWN NORTH WEST OREGON DAKOTA MEET AT AT HOTTERS OR OR STARS (oregon strip club) AND IT WILL BE JUST ME,MYSELF AND I ...(hold on, I mean) THER'LL BE LOTS OF HOT CHICKS AND BEER AND ...who am I kidding, you guys have fun... :dammit:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts