Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost finished with my Dak. I have too rebuild the motor and the interior yet and I am looking for the wood interior stuff that came in the MarkIII editions. So if anyone out there has some of that stuff or knows someone that does and wants to get rid of them please let me know.....Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link but it now says its been deleted by author. Thanks for the help and it would be great if you or someone could help me locate some of this stuff. I have my truck stored for the winter now and now is the time I need to find the things I need for it so as soon as it comes out of storage I get everything put on. I am going too get the interior taken out this weekend so I can get the seats redone so they are ready to go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 96 dakota sport with the all the MARK III package ,i'm thinking about removing all that wood trim and overhead console stuff. i may be able to supply you with all that stuff. just let me know what all you want.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 96 dakota sport with the all the MARK III package ,i'm thinking about removing all that wood trim and overhead console stuff. i may be able to supply you with all that stuff. just let me know what all you want.

I am looking for all that stuff. can you post a pic or so and how much do ya think you might need for them and can you ship them too me too Appleton, Wisconsin. Thanks and let me know......
Here is a couple of pics of what I am looking for....

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some people don't like all that wood interior but I like it. That stuff only came in the Mark III edition Dakotas and it will go great with the theme I am going for in the interior of my Dakota.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no the overhead console has 2 switches in it for the lights inside the console and a switch for the rear window slider. You could take it out and install compass and temp readout from another vehicle that has that in it as the opening is the same size...I need the switches as I have a power rear window I found in a salvage yard that still works and I am going too put that in mine.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it looks just like the original slider but it dont have the handle on the center window too open it up. And the mech. is hidden under the rear side panel or somewhere on the back portion of the back of the inside of cab. I dont have it in yet as I am waiting till next summer as I just picked it up this past year.

Back in the day when these trucks where new you could have one installed at the dealership when you bought the truck.

You can still buy them on like EBAY but they are very pricey...the last time I looked it up they where about 450 bucks. I picked this one up from a local salvage yard for 20 bucks and that was such a sweet score.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts