Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Congrats Mongrel, nice truck you have there. Thanks for all the votes that you gous gave me, I really apprecaite the love!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats
:clap2:

SO when do we vote for April
I wish I could win for MAY my birthday is in MAY

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MoparREVolution said:
WooHoo Phil!!!

You got March TOM on here AND DakotaUSA! :biggthump

:mullet:

well we can't have that now can we! Sorry but you can't be on 2 sites TOM at the same time.

:joke:

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Hell yeah Phil glad ya won man congrats... :biggthump

·
Registered
284 Posts
Way cool! Thanks for the love :banana2: Now I can sell the truck and start over again j/k

M

·
0 Posts
Congrats Phil!!

Way to go Phil!! :biggthump

Hey whay continent are you on at the present anyway? :wave:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Magnum said:
Way to go Phil!! :biggthump

Hey whay continent are you on at the present anyway? :wave:
Russia (Asian continent)

·
Registered
121 Posts
wow two snipers in a row, i beat you to it here and you beat me on dakusa so we are even LOL. Glad you got yours phill i know you've put so much work into yours it looks sweet. I still need some dyno #'s and whatnot now that you got the turbo hooked up. congrats bro, hope you come back safe..
Joseph

go snipers LOL

oh yeah guess this means i have to start looking for my keys, im sure mark wouldn't mind dragging me out of the way ill understand. OR you can just park beside me LOL.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Way to go :biggthump

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not that im complaining or nething, but um... either someone didn't pay the tow service :help: , or somenoe hasn't found my keys yet cause phil should be in my spot by now, im still trying to find em phil, if not cilrah your more than welcome to pull me out :drive: btw phil, the "snows" pic is awesome.
Joseph

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Dakota Sv74 said:
wow two snipers in a row

go snipers LOL

oh yeah guess this means i have to start looking for my keys, im sure mark wouldn't mind dragging me out of the way ill understand. OR you can just park beside me LOL.

Lets go for 3 in a row now... and congrats again phil lets move your truck up there...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh well... I am in no hurry to move my evil twin brother in black

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I'll be doing some site maintenance tomorrow, I'll get the TOM posted plus all of the other things I've been saving up for the last two weeks where I didn't have time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sv, did you find the keys yet? :drive:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
So Mongrel you are having a good month eh? TOM on two sites, pictured in Sport Truck magazine. I noticed last night when I got the issue in the mail. Looks good man. It looks real sharp in front of that jet!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts