Dakota Durango Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts
Here is our new puppy (Duke). He is a mix but we are unsure on the breeds.
The vet thinks he is a boxer/pitbull mix. He is the most hyper thing around though haha.

Here is the most recent picture of Duke:

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
My purebred Great Dane, Loki, at 5 months old and 80 lbs. He's now 8 months old and MUCH bigger but haven't got him on the scale in a while. I know he's taller than six foot on his hind two, but being a part of the "colossal" lineage breeds, he'll be around six foot standing on all four when he's full grown. Poor guy can be so pitiful and I love him to death, even though he has a thing for eating sock and sand??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
My Shiba, her name is Challi, yes after the dodge challenger.

More along her usual retarded self

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is Red

Red is a rescue dog. We picked him up about 8 years ago, he was close to a year old then. He's part Lab & part Akita (?), we think. Quite the watchdog, when he's inside anyway. Once you're inside, he wants to be your pal!

Attachments

·
Carl II
56 Posts
Don't know what I would do without these girls!

Misty - 4year old Bull Terrier/Pit Bull (Rescue)

Nikki - 4year old Italian Greyhound/Chihuahua (Rescue)

Roxy - 1 1/2 year old English Bulldog/Rednose Pit Bull (Rescue)

·
Registered
977 Posts
here is my baby shes a one year old boxer/pit mix rescued as a pup at 5.5 weeks old
and shes next to a boxer (max) we fostered till we got him adopted.

·
Registered
89 Posts
image.jpg My daughter feeding her partner in crime, Beyla. She was a Christmas present to our daughter and is about 6 months old. Her mom looked like a small bear so I'm guessing she will get pretty big. Can't decide yet if she is a dumb pup or just bull headed but we love her.

·
Registered
285 Posts
i have had 2 dashounds. and i love all dogs. i have allways wandered if dogs think we are dogs or do they think they are people.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
157# Rottie - 98# Daughter

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8 Magnum Project Truck
46 Posts
Raised this cutie monster from a puppy, he's a wolf (you heard that right WOLF) and German Shepard mix. Gentle as a lamb with his owners but, well, let's just say he is an EXCELLENT guard dog as far as everyone else goes lol. Buddy's the name. Unfortunately he died earlier this summer at 7 years old. I now have a pair of Ragdoll kittens as my pet, maybe some day I'll get another dog.

·
Registered
2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8 Magnum Project Truck
46 Posts
Dog looks like a boss! Love him!!!
Thank you! Got to take him for a ride in the Dak a couple times before he died, we both loved it haha! He certainly was boss of his ranch, it was funny watching his methods for running off other dogs lol

41 - 59 of 59 Posts