Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you cut open the backs of the lights and get the yellow pkastic out, or do you have to just order a new set?

If so, where could I?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Young_Stallion said:
Can you cut open the backs of the lights and get the yellow pkastic out, or do you have to just order a new set?

If so, where could I?
You have to order a new set. They're reasonably priced, anywhere from $20-40. E-Bay is a good place to look, otherwise try www.360airintakez.com, www.eastcoasttruckin.com, www.procarparts.com, etc.

Pix of the various styles of clear corners are on this site's lights page within the parts listing.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I like how the one's look in your avatar photo. My 2001 Durango R/T is silver.

Mods I will want to be doing.

Wheels
Exhaust - maybe just a muffler and tip
Clear Cornered Lights - I know APC sells for like 80

Also, i dont see the page you were talking about with the list and pics of all brans of lights.

What front bumper cover do you have?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Young_Stallion said:
I like how the one's look in your avatar photo. My 2001 Durango R/T is silver.

Mods I will want to be doing.

Wheels
Exhaust - maybe just a muffler and tip
Clear Cornered Lights - I know APC sells for like 80

Also, i dont see the page you were talking about with the list and pics of all brans of lights.

What front bumper cover do you have?
Go back to the main page www.dakota-durango.com, click on the parts listing, then you'll see all the parts categories. Lights is near the bottom.

I have the Stillen bumper cover - you can see pix of it and others on the bumper covers page (same instructions as above but bumper covers are near the top)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts