Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my car out of the shop, and liek 24 hours after the check engine light went on, but i assumed it was an O2 sensor becuz the durango began to hesitate. well anyway today i went to my ex g/fs house it drove fine all the way there, then like 4 hours later i went to leave and it wouldnt even try to start, the seatbelt light was ringing and the gear lighs came on but nothing happened. there was no starter noise, no anything, and now im out of luck becuz my truck is in south philly in not too nice a neighborhood with alot of expensive stuff in it and i dont know what to do. any help is appreciated. thanks

billy thrasher

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ex's house for four hours. :mullet:
did you hear the fuel pump wind up? did you pull the code for the engine light? or was the oxygen sensor a guess?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was a guess, and no i didnt hear the fue pump, there was no noise from the engine. and yes ex's house for four hours we break up every summer.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
You need to check what the code is. Cycle the key to ON (DO NOT START)- OFF- ON-OFF-ON On the third OD the code(s) should flash in the odometer window.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts