Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a magnaflow ypipe for a 4.7 4x4 off kijiji brand new in the box for a good deal but wondering if it will fix my 2wd. It says it's for quad cab 4x4 but mine a 2wd quad cab. When you look at the pictures of both the 2wd and 4wd the only difference it looks like is the 3 Catalytic converter the last one at the end is sideways and a bump at the end of the pipe to clear the transmission cross member and the 2wd on the Catalytic converter is flat and there no bump at the end of the pipe. Just wondering if it will fit with not having to modify it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Was hoping that someone would know before I started incase I have to do a couple mods to make it fit. But I have some free time in the middle of this week before it get to cold out and Canadian tire a block a way if I need any pipe to add to make it work but I'm just hoping it just slide in by taking off the transmission cross member and unbolt the old one and it should just slide in, I just think it wouldn't work the opposite way cuz the 4x4 transmission needs more space then the 2wd setup. I'll post back at the end of the week to let anyone know in case someone runs across this problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got a magnaflow ypipe for a 4.7 4x4 off kijiji brand new in the box for a good deal but wondering if it will fix my 2wd. It says it's for quad cab 4x4 but mine a 2wd quad cab. When you look at the pictures of both the 2wd and 4wd the only difference it looks like is the 3 Catalytic converter the last one at the end is sideways and a bump at the end of the pipe to clear the transmission cross member and the 2wd on the Catalytic converter is flat and there no bump at the end of the pipe. Just wondering if it will fit with not having to modify it.
How much?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts