Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Iam replaceing my dcap and my coil along with my wires I already hav e3s n as spark plugs they are worth it my truck runs strong with a miss fire with my d cap so guys which one is better

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
What?

After reading that a few times, I'm assuming "Mad" is MSD and you're wanting to know what distributor cap you should get, MSD or Accel?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man sorry about my typing um doing this from my iPod touch so yeah but that's what I wana know

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
Ok so Iam replaceing my dcap and my coil along with my wires I already hav e3s n as spark plugs they are worth it my truck runs strong with a miss fire with my d cap so guys which one is better
This kid should be the poster child for Obama's Education Reform. I am normally not one to critique grammar, because mine sucks, but I can't even respond to this.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
it's like a fucking train wreck. it's so horrible, and repulsive, that no matter what I do, I can't stop looking at this guys posts! they're so horrible, so lame, it makes me go cross eyed trying to figure out what the fuck he means!

...it's like those word puzzles you see in the newspaper next to the crossword puzzle.

you know, the ones that are like:

Head
Heels

(Translation: head over heels)

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
it's like a fucking train wreck. it's so horrible, and repulsive, that no matter what I do, I can't stop looking at this guys posts! they're so horrible, so lame, it makes me go cross eyed trying to figure out what the fuck he means!

...it's like those word puzzles you see in the newspaper next to the crossword puzzle.

you know, the ones that are like:

Head
Heels

(Translation: head over heels)
We dont get those here, we get word Jumbles lol.

·
6.9 6 speed
5,421 Posts
dude we have a search button

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
The summit link is for a whole new distributor, no need for all that, and no a new distributor won't add horsepower. I have a samsung moment, searching is all right, I just can't get to the todays posts through quick links. New posts no problem though.
I know I posted it up as a joke. Doubt this guy even knows how to change a flat anyway.

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
You actually found a MSD distributor cap for the 360?? Do show cause all I've ever found is complete distributors that won't work on our trucks.

Borg/Warner Select, or the NAPA Echlin are going to be the best for your money. If you want to go cheap, you can get the aluminum contact ones.

·
99 Durango 5.9 part out
1,252 Posts
You actually found a MSD distributor cap for the 360?? Do show cause all I've ever found is complete distributors that won't work on our trucks.

Borg/Warner Select, or the NAPA Echlin are going to be the best for your money. If you want to go cheap, you can get the aluminum contact ones.
What I had from one parts site was M468450, but further searching it's universal, and another result says it won't fit. Searching the MSD site doesn't list a 5.9 cap and rotor either, of course it doesn't list a coil for a 5.9 either, but I've got one.

another search looks like they do make one
advance

1 - 20 of 23 Posts