Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
slvdak said:
thanks for all the info guys.
Heres another question, I have neon lights on the inside of the truck which is wiried into the cig. lighter. Do you think I could wire the mirrors into the same fuse? or would that be to much of a power draw and blow the fuse?

As for the cops, it was weird. I was driving around town as usual. My girl friend wanted a tea so we went to Tim Hortons, got a tea and parked in the lot. Sitting there a few minutes and a cop came walking up beside me. Look at me and said hello, looked at the drivers side mirror and turned and asked " are this signal lights blue?"...
I said ".... ahhhhhh, yeah."
He said, " we thought so, we saw you downtown and weren't sure if they were blue or not. You can't have those on the road, not flashing anyway."

So, I didn't get a ticket or a warning or anything, he just said they can't be flashing blue.

Hopefully someone can let me know about wiring into the cig.lights with neons already on the same fuse.
Thanks
:help:
so change the bulb, that is when you get a warning for it by a cop that pulls you over for it.

jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.