Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to get some new mirrors as I have the HUGE ones on now, and they look like mickey mouse ears. Found these on ebay, but power mirrors for $5? I have a feeling the shipping cost makes up for some, but still thats a good deal. What is the quality of these? I believe these are the same ones that the super bee dakota build up guy used? Thanks, any input is appreciated

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33649&item=7978894700&rd=1

G

·
That does seem almost too good to be true, but he makes up for it with charging $27 for shipping. Only think is he's feedback is private. I like to see what other buyers think before I bid on anything.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
:biggthump I like em.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
suffolk_mopar said:
i know a guy that got those, they`re plain shitt! the field of view is slim to none, and they fell apart after a month.
mine have been on for a 1 1/2 yr. Was he ride'n on em?

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drsnoze
Couple questions, how did you wire the turn signals in? And most importantly, did you take them apart to paint them? I was dinking around with them and tried to take the end piece off, can get it pulled out a hair, but not sure if I can get anything in there to take the springs off, not to mention get them back together. if you did take them apart, please fill me in on how you did that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.