Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Adrian Guzman
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some help making up my mind on what i want for my trucks interior. at first i was thinking of getting a fiberglass dash to match my green truck and getting some racing seats or something. now i'm thinking about getting the interior all luxury. some nice comfortable maybe leather seats maybe some woodgrain on the dash stuff like that you know. on the outside i'm gonna have the cervinis bumper and different stuff. i'm leaning more towards the luxury cuz that would just look nicer you know. but let me know your opinion and i'll see what i do.

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
Unless ur gonna bag it and slam it on 22s i wouldnt do anything with leather or woodgrain. And for the dash, you could just sand down ur old dash and paint it, itll look pretty sweet. But then u have to do it with all the panels in the truck. This is just all MY opinion though.

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
u know what, something like that is really personal taste, i mean ur interior is like ur room. Only rich people dont care what they sleep and live in, as long as its expensive and they get to show it off.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
I personally like luxury interiors. I saw a nice riced out Toyota, with the sweetest interior in it. All black leather, nice woodgrain dash and accents, and a touch of chrome to top it off. Something about it I just loved...

I started to go that way a bit too. I'm not a fan of painting the interior because IMO it gets old and annoying quickly. Leather, wood, and chrome look classy, and are always in good taste. I put in chrome door handles, billet A/C knobs, and would like to find an original woodgrain dash to go along.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
i agree with yellokota, some of the interior painting jus is kinda ricy and would get old. i like how luxury cars look with the brushed alluminum and stuff, i really like sin's interior. but my vote goes to luxury.

·
Adrian Guzman
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i do go luxury, i'm thinking of getting everything on the inside black. i really don't know about leather seats, i don't want my ass to burn everytime i get into my truck in the summer. that means i've had to get the carpet and the ceiling redone in black. and the first thing that will need to go would be all the seats. i don't like them at all i think they look kinda tacky, and in the back i have a club cab so not much room in the back, i don't think i can do much with that, regular seats wouldn't fit back there i don't think. whats someting really soft that doesn't heat up like leather?

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
i think u should go for a retro look. Like everything plain and simple. Brushed aluminum with silver and grey, that would look bad ass. Not ricey but not luxuary. Like the insides of the new Rams and stuff look.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey you should really look at Phoenix image. They do great work and get you a brushed look in green if you want. I have some parts done in the brushed look in a blue paint with a little flake in it. I am going to send more out to get done soon. That is what sin city's truck has done to it. The website is phoenix image.com no spaces. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.