Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was sittin at a stoplight today, on a "highway" going to my ol hometown.

A red Z28 pulls up, LT1, SLP Exhuast n such... I figure I'll wait for him to start the dance, which he does... Rev's twice... I stage, the light turns green, he ALMOST beats me off the line, I get a PERFECT launch, like 1/4 of a spin and GONE... I roasted his ass to like 70 MPH where I lift. Of course he being a punkass kid proceeds to fly by me at WOT like I hadn't just smoked his ass... Kids these days I swear!

Thought it was fun...

·
Stupid-stamped for life
692 Posts
that has happened to me, though usually with ricers. i thought that people with "muscle" or at least powerfully modified cars/trucks were man/woman enough to admit a loss.........guess daddys money does'nt buy good sportsmanship......BTW, what does "WOT" stand for? w/o trying?

·
Registered
388 Posts
good kill! was this in your lightning or dakota? Ricer-flyby stuff comes in the form of people with any car lol, import, domestic, euro, doesn't matter...some people are just like that. Or they get tunnel vision and don't think the race is over :rofl:

btw that made me laugh wot-without trying :jester:

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I blew the motor in the Lightning and sold it... It's LONG SINCE gone... (sob, snivle... Evil Laugh) I am plannin on someday making this Dakota WAY cooler than that L ever was... it's just going to take some work :biggthump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts