Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 ext. cab dakota with a 318, i just purchased r/t wheels and have to put tires on them, with this said i am wanting too lower it around 2'' in the front and 3 in the rear....im curious does anyone else have this setup with pics so i can check it out, also what size tires should i run, i only want to buy them once.....your input is greatly appreciated...thanks in advance...

-Donnie

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Make sure put on the spindles on before you put the R/T wheels on if not then you have to grind the upper control arm appr. 1/8" to get clearance for the Rim. Good Luck if you need :help: ask me or Mopar Dak

Im lowered 2 and 3

·
Registered
266 Posts
I put r/t's on with the 2" spindles and 2" springs (4/6 drop) and had to grind/bend the bottom lip on my lower control arms to keep them from grinding the back of the rim at full lock. I don't Know if it's a common problem but that may be a concern for you too. I'm running 245/45/17 Kumho's-it's a common size shared with the mustang gt's and you can get them new for $65.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.