Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what the loudest and best sounding exhaust is. Right now i'm running a Borla exhaust with duals (2.5" piping, 3.5" tips) on the back and it doesn't seem to be very loud. It sounds good but this exhaust is mostly for performance. I'd like to get a muffler, not straight pipes, that's alot louder and better sounding.

What exhaust is the loudest? I had a 40 series Flowmaster on but it was messed up. I also had straight pipes and those were loud but didn't sound too well.

From what i've heard, Spintech is a very throaty and loud exhaust, but I can't seem to find a place that sells it. Where can I buy that? Or what other exhaust do u recommend? Any help would be great! Thanks,

-Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey fatmat789. How do you like that borla. I'm looking at getting borla headers and exhaust system for my durango 318. I looking for performance. Could you tell a big increase when you installed yours. Did you just do the cat back system or what. Thanks man

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the cat-back system back in July and took it off a few weeks later. The sound was rather quiet and "different". It didn't make my truck sound deep. I couldn't tell any difference in hp because it was just a cat-back exhaust. Since you're getting the headers too, you might be able to tell a difference

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fatmat789 i hope it does cause I don't want to spend that extra money and could have bought JBA headers and exhaust and got the same performance while spending that extra money when I could have just gone with another band that was cheaper and got the same result . Thanks for the help though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a spintech muffler ( 3 " single in/dual out dumped ) and it is freakin LOUD. Also i removed the 3rd cat. that helps make it alot louder too. now all i need is enough bones to get the x pipe setup from gsmotorsports. spintech is by far the best sounding exhaust i have ever heard on a dak IMHO

spintech = :bow:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everyone,

We have a lot of specific kits we design and sell , we are also the largest Spintech Dealer and I can save you guys money and time

Scott Quaranta
GS Motorsports
310-365-2607

1 - 10 of 10 Posts