Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Domestic Tuner-Just 4 Fun
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

leaving a stoplight. lost control. turned the corner she drifted tail gate to the curb. i corrected and she started spinning back around into the curb.. went up. against a tree. over a few more trees. ..

axles snapped.. shes sitting in my drive way.. alot of body work.. still runs. ganna jack her up.. find a daily driver and began fixing her.. slowly. figure 2 years and she'll be back..

R.I.P. Baby Girl.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Damn that sucks!

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That had to be one hell of a ride.......
scared the shit out of me.. i got out.. cussin a storm.. kicked the bed.. and punched the tail light... then crouched down... and was like dam...6g into the concrete wall.. i could of died. or hit some one... cop let me of with nothing. says looking at this beautiful truck.. there is no worse punishment than that... he explained how he could of writtin me a 1500 reckless driving ticket... i just sat there like dam... im still in shock. happened 6 hours ago still shaking

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I was wondering about the left tail light, now I know lol.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Damn dude....I'm sorry. friday the 13th huh!?

My trucks off the road now too, something fishing happened with the rear axle.

·
Professional Slacker
559 Posts
Damn man. Glad your alright. Didn't you just put those rims on too? Like with in a month or two? ... Like the other guy said, "hell of a way to brake a 9.25 axle."

Even with the body damage she's still pretty. I can see it with out the damage looking at the pictures. Good luck man!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Damn dude, that really sucks. Was a nice truck indeed...And as said it still looks nice. Its a shame though, didn't you just buy the rims?

Most importantly its good to know your ok, fixing that truck is much easier than yourself.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
:( damn this makes me sad.

hate to see this brother.
just do like suprchgd99rango and start fresh. and take what you can off this one. part what you dont need.
good to see your ok though.

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,204 Posts
:sorry: to hear. That truck is fucked up.

·
Chillin The Most
29,239 Posts
I think if you even fixed it, it will never run right such as suspension. And that body will be so expensive to fix, you may as well but a new car

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn man. Glad your alright. Didn't you just put those rims on too? Like with in a month or two? ... Like the other guy said, "hell of a way to brake a 9.25 axle."

Even with the body damage she's still pretty. I can see it with out the damage looking at the pictures. Good luck man!
thanks yea.. its heart breaking. i wake up. praying to god ill walk out and it was a bad dream... but it wasnt.. take care of your girls.. its not worth losing on the side of the road.. keep it on the track.. all i can say

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
thanks yea.. its heart breaking. i wake up. praying to god ill walk out and it was a bad dream... but it wasnt.. take care of your girls.. its not worth losing on the side of the road.. keep it on the track.. all i can say
true that. sucks assssssss. i hated seeing my truck everyday smashed in my driveway. first like 2-3 days all i did was sit outside and look at it and think. worst feeling i have had so far.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts