Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 Durango with a 4.7. Doesnt seem to matter speed and doesnt happen all the time, but while driving my tach drops to 0 like I've just shut my vehicle off but it's still on. If I let off the accelerator it comes back. Just had ecu refurb and reflashed due to a no bus issue. Had this issue once in a blue moon prior to the r&r. I have a cable throttle not electrical so I dont see this as an issue. I'm at a complete loss.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Could possibly a loos ground wire. You should have a grounding post behind the drivers side kick panel, one on the drivers side front fender and one on the passenger side front fender. Check, clean and tighten.

·
Registered
1 Posts
03 Durango with a 4.7. Doesnt seem to matter speed and doesnt happen all the time, but while driving my tach drops to 0 like I've just shut my vehicle off but it's still on. If I let off the accelerator it comes back. Just had ecu refurb and reflashed due to a no bus issue. Had this issue once in a blue moon prior to the r&r. I have a cable throttle not electrical so I dont see this as an issue. I'm at a complete loss.
Fan is blowing hot air onto ecm and. Air box. They get so hot they shut down rig. Look up dodge Durango I no bus. My fix was a refurbished brain and a piece of wood in front of air filter box to redirect air flow. Also a piece of dryer vent from the front grill to right on the brain. Then report the death trap to the vehicle safety board

1 - 3 of 3 Posts