Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first APC clear corners made went illegal because they didn't have a reflector. They match stock headlights nicely.

If anyone has seen a pair (used or new) let me know please.

G

·
The first APC clear corners made went illegal because they didn't have a reflector. They match stock headlights nicely.

If anyone has seen a pair (used or new) let me know please.

There were several people that are selling those on ebay.

I bought a set for my DD a couple of months ago but don't remember who I bought them from. :sorry:

·
sixpack
104 Posts
I just picked up these form eBay today, they look good on my table, but haven't mounted yet.

eBay auction said they are DEPO brand, but they were delivered without any DEPO stamping and shipped in a regular box. Made in Taiwan and some letters and numbers stamped :huh:

I look forward to mount them and hope they fit without hassle. Six orange bulbs and wiring for the outer ones were included in the package though auction didn't mention anything about this and I didn't expect any. That's a plus :D

Listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140372975575

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to both of you guys for the links. I think those are possibly the closest match that I'm going to find now that the older APCs are not DOT approved.

I was trying to find them without the clear reflector on the corner, but they're gonna have to do!

I currently have the ones with the orange reflector on the corner, and I can't stand the orange.

Thanks guys, will try and get 'em soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.