Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as the title implies im looking for mid atlantic offroad spots. maryland, pennsylvania, and virginia. i know of a few spots myself but wanted to see where everyone else is going. please give a little info on the spots as well.

Greenridge State Forest: 18 mile offroad trail
Western MD off of I68 at fifteen mile creek rd
trail is marked clearly, and it a ton of fun, lots of switchbacks and very rocky in some spots on the trail. great after a good rain or in the spring when the water melts

Savage River State Forest: 2 trails for ORV driving
Western MD off of I68
each trail is about 6 miles long and they are close to 2 miles apart.
Poplar Lick: very light trail that cuts through a small stream several times
Meadow Mountain: Dry and rocky, ascends and descends meadow mountain ending at I68

Rausch Creek Offroad Park
Central PA off of I81
i have not been there yet but have heard that it is a really great place with alot of different terrain for all levels of drivers and rigs

Big Boys Playground
harrisonburg VA I81 exit 251 off of rt11 North
Farm that holds the Big Boys Playground is only open for events that i know of and contains a Concrete Slab, Mud Bogg, Trails, And a Rock course
Event Admission: $10.00 Per Person & $10.00 Per Vehicle

I know that there is a big boys playground going on this sunday (Nov 15th) starting at noon. i will be there to have a little fun and spectate some of the obstacles.

i want to see how many places there are in the area for the like minded to go.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im actually hitting up rausch creek for the first time on dec 12th. me in the dak, my wife in her xterra, a bunch of other xterra guys, some jeep guys. im not sure if we have anything else showing up but it looks like we already have close to 15 trucks running up there all day from 9 till whenever. ill take alot of video and pictures to post up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts