Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting to be fall up here which means that its getting darker every day here and one thing on my mind is getting a set of good driving lights (or what some here would call train lights :D )

about the only brand avaible locally are the "Light Force" brand http://www.lightforce.net.au/ which are nice and alot of people have them up here, but I wanted to know what everbody though a good light would be to use.

I'm looking to gain an additional 100' or better of visibility in front of me without having to exceed a 8" dia light (or set of lights)

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Piaa 550 Series will defintely get the job done. Almost any online car and truck accessory site should have them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a set of Hella FF200 fogs that were better than the D's low beams! Hella has the same model available in driving lights too. Good quality light, I like them. You can get them on-line for about $110, not sure what you want to spend.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I orded some hella blackmagic lights online. should get them in a week or so. I 'll post up a review of them once I have them installed. :woowoo:

D

·
0 Posts
i used those high wattage APC's.....those worked good.....but then when one burned out i changed over to a Xenon ultra white headlamp. Nice and bright, but not as much as the PIAAs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts