Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so ya my truck isn't the best of offroad trucks. oh well. i make up for it is sheer insanity for getting dirty lol.

anyways 2wd or 4wd doesn't matter i know a few trails (4wd would work better but yeah) just looking to get some nice offroad pics. please don't have low intakes(as in those ricer style low CAI) as the first route i want to hit has a good long section of flooded roadway (old gravel access road) just looking at getting some cool pics. let me know if your interested for this weekend. location will be on camp pendleton southern cali (and yes i've talked to base about hitting a few of the trails i know about it, and got permission)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
ok so ya my truck isn't the best of offroad trucks. oh well. i make up for it is sheer insanity for getting dirty lol.

anyways 2wd or 4wd doesn't matter i know a few trails (4wd would work better but yeah) just looking to get some nice offroad pics. please don't have low intakes(as in those ricer style low CAI) as the first route i want to hit has a good long section of flooded roadway (old gravel access road) just looking at getting some cool pics. let me know if your interested for this weekend. location will be on camp pendleton southern cali (and yes i've talked to base about hitting a few of the trails i know about it, and got permission)
I'd love it but don't got the money for it and sure my Dak would get stuck. Sorry.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.