Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have you got a photo of the one you need, and a color? There is a self serve salvage yard I frequent and 1999-2000 Dakotas/Durangos seem to be pretty common. The stuff only stays for a few weeks so the turnover is high. I actually found a real nice black interior for my project there. That stuff is pretty cheap.

·
1 Ton Dakota
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you got a photo of the one you need, and a color? There is a self serve salvage yard I frequent and 1999-2000 Dakotas/Durangos seem to be pretty common. The stuff only stays for a few weeks so the turnover is high. I actually found a real nice black interior for my project there. That stuff is pretty cheap.
I posted some pictures mate. If you can find that lid, I'd gladly pay you for your time and material. I cant find it anywhere in Los Angeles. Been looking for years!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was there today. they had the 14" long one that was rounder in front with the latch showing and square at the back, but nothing that long. I'll look again next time. This was on a '99 Durango with black leather seats, with the seat pattern yours are. A different set up though. They had another 2000 Dakota with the same console (Short lid). This may take some luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts