Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy some 15in rims to replace my stock 15s (00 QC 4x4), preferably something polished, but I need something to replace these stockers. Im not looking to spend much money tho on a 15in rim, anyone know where I should be looking for a reasonably priced rim?

· Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/se...r=2000&wd=15&sw=false&rcc=&rw=&vid=005006&bp=

is this rim going to stick out alot? I am looking for something to stick out just a little, not too much. I know a lot of time and effort went into the parts info section, but when lookin for a price range or size of rim, i dont have time to click every company, then click the company page and try to find prices. THis is the only rim that discount tire had, and I have to say I dont mind it, but im not sure if its what I am looking for.

· Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Offset

stock backspacing is 5.5", so what is the deal with offset? What is the stock offset? THese rims I am looking at say -19mm. Can someone explain what offset is and how it works?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.